Parininihi ki Waitotara
Tēnā koutou and welcome to Parininihi ki Waitotara.
We are a successful intergenerational Māori business with interests in Aotearoa New Zealand and around the world.
The foundation of our operations is 20,000 hectares of some of the most productive land in the world. Our interests include a comprehensive agri-business company, partner to a radiata pine forest, commercial properties, crayfish exports to China and, San Diego based venture capital investments.
We continue to diversify and are searching for opportunities and partners who align with our values. Do you want to partner with us?
Parininihi ki Waitotara represent the interests of 9,500 shareholders and we are governed by an impressive seven-member Committee of Management who are trusted and elected by the shareholders.
The heart of our story is the people who entrusted the care of their whenua for our collective benefit and we continue that legacy by:
- providing opportunities for our people;
- increasing our active management over our ancestral land;
- protecting and growing our assets for the current and future generations; and
- excelling commercially, environmentally and culturally.
Whenua is our quarterly magazine and an important avenue to connect to our shareholders and business partners. Whenua tells the story of how we striving to achieve our vision and strategic goals. Those goals are:
- PKW is committed to developing our people for today and the future.
- PKW is committed to environmental sustainability and business excellence.
- PKW is a capable, courageous, and has connected leadership at all levels.
- PKW has world class systems and infrastructure that enables our success.
PO Box 241
New Plymouth 4340
35 Leach Street
0800 759 462
+64 (6) 769 9373
+64 (6) 757 4206